- Our Arms
Death is inevitable and its occurrence brings about untold hardship for dependents that rely on the deceased for survival. Likewise, sudden loss of job, fire outbreak/natural disasters also has adverse effects on their victims.
– To provide support to individuals who are victims of sudden mishaps, by helping them find their feet.
Arms Under Trusted Friends
– Academic Grant: this grant makes available for people with no sponsor to commence and/or further their education due to the death of their sponsors as well as people frustrated with their academics as a result of lack of funds to forge ahead.
– Accommodation Grant: this caters for people displaced from their houses due to natural disaster, fire outbreaks, and non-payment of accumulated rents.
– Business Boost: it caters for passionate and dedicated entrepreneurs who desire capital to either start, re-start or expand their businesses.
– Medical Aids: it caters for people with medical challenges with little or no ability to pay or continue payment of their medical bills.
– Welfare: this takes care of people who critically need welfare in areas of feeding and well-being especially because they are going through a temporarily challenging situation pending when they are able to effectively handle such challenges.
Our work takes us into the heart of communities, streets, slums, orphanage homes, old people’s homes, etc, where we render assistance devoid of any social, ethnic, political or religious inclinations.
TIWI is committed to serving people of diverse cultural, spiritual and economic strata, striving to meet their emotional, spiritual and material needs. Our passion is to impact and create lasting changes in the lives
partners & Volunteers
Beyond Financial donations, TIWI envisages a platform in which companies can initiate or participate In community development programs, such that will lead to job creation, improved standard of living,